Top 10 Wifi Router with Sim Slots
1. Hanutech 4G Wifi Router WiFi 4G Dongle Device, Support All sim Cards, Speed Upto 150Mbps, Support DVR, NVR, WiFi Camera Mobile Hotspot WAN & LAN Port 5Dbi Dual External Antennas Gateway with Sim Card Slot (Airtel, VI, Jio)
- 4G Router powered with Adapter
- WiFi & Hotspot & LAN Connectivity
- 4G Video Server Host 1, 4G Antenna 2, Ethernet Port Flashing 1, Certification 1, Specification 1, DC Extension chord(optional)
- Compatible with all Indian GSM SIM Card
- Supports up to 9 devices
2. Conbre CPE MT-300H 300Mbps Wireless 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 300H, Plug and Play, Parental Controls, Guest Network, with Micro SIM Card Slot, WiFi Router
- [Latest cutting edge tech] : Universal 4G 3G LTE 300Mbps WiFi Router with 1 LAN Port,ideal to connect DVR CCTV and access remotely
- [Plug a SIM card and play] – No configurations needed, compatibility of SIM cards in 100+ countries are assured by years of field tests
- [Two detachable advanced LTE 4G antennas] – Enjoy stable and efficient connections to every device thanks to the two external antennas.
3. TP-Link TL-MR100 300Mbps Wireless N 4G LTE, Wi-Fi N300, Plug and Play, Parental Controls, Guest Network, with Micro SIM Card Slot, WiFi Router
- Cutting-edge 4G network – Share internet access with up to 32 Wi-Fi devices and enjoy download speeds of up to 150 Mbps
- Plug a SIM card and play – No configurations needed, compatibility of SIM cards in 100+ countries are assured by years of field tests
4.Airtel AMF-311WW Data Card (Black), 4g Hotspot Support with 2300 Mah Battery
- CREATE A HOTSPOT – Connect up to 10 Devices simultaneously. Supports Wi-Fi 2.4GHz
- ENJOY TRUE 4G SPEED – 4G LTE, Enjoy Fast Internet. Download speed upto 150 Mbps & upload speed upto 50Mbps. Enjoy even on non-4G devices
- POWERFUL BATTERY – 2300 mAh battery, Stay connected up to 6 hours* & 300 Hours stand by time
5. Kathariya’s RMX™ Jio Router WiFi 4G Dongle Device, Support All sim Cards, Speed Upto 150Mbps, Support DVR, NVR, WiFi Camera (Airtel, Vodafone, Jio) (4G Router)
- Call for Installation or warranty 9953440603 (one year Warranty
- For Best Quality product please make Sure that the seller is kathiriya’s Store Hi Speed Network Device- No Buffering , All GSM Sim Network Supportable 4gLte/4g/3g
6. COFE CF-4G007 SIM Based 4G Wi-Fi + LAN Device, All SIM Compatible, No Configuration Required, Supports All DVR, CCTVs, NVR, Bio-Metric Devices (with Wi-fi)
- Support all companies DVR, NVR, IP Cameras, and Bio-metric Devices
- Access 300 MBPS Internet Speed at 2.4 GHz- No Buffering
- All GSM network supportable
- Waterproof with 12v 2amp output
- Connectivity: Wi-fi and LAN Both Type of Connectivity Available
7. JSS 4G LTE WiFi Network Router Broadband Unlock 4G 3G 2G Mobile Hotspot WAN & LAN Port Dual External Antennas Gateway with Sim Card Slot
- Hi Speed Stable Internet Speed upto 300Mbps
- Support All Indian Sim Cards like JIO, AIRTEL, VODAFONE, IDEA
- Use it as Wifi Router for CCTV cameras, DVR, NVR, Wifi Camera for home
8. JK Vision Jio Router WiFi 4G Dongle Device, Support All sim Cards, Speed Upto 150Mbps, Support DVR, NVR, WiFi Camera (Airtel, Vodafone, Jio)
- Warranty: 1 Year Service Center Warranty for any Manufacturing defect
- Support All India Sim Cards like JIO, AIRTEL, VODAFONE, Create 4G Hotspot easily
- Hi Speed Stable Internet Speed upto 150Mbps, connect upto 10 devices
9. Coconut WUD04 4G Dongle with All sim Support | 4g Data Card with WiFi Hotspot | Fast 4g WiFi dongle
- TRUE 4G SPEED : Enjoy blazing fast internet speeds with Coconut 4G dongle. Download speed upto 150 Mbps, Upload speed upto 50 Mbps. This 4G Data Card all sim support with wifi enabled makes life faster and easier. There is Storage of 4GB EMMC+512MByte DDR2
- ENJOY 4G DATA SPEED ON 2G/3G DEVICES : With WUD04 4G Data Card, unlock high speed 4G data on your 2G/3G smartphones. With the ALL NEW PREMIUM ZTE CHIPSET Convert any of your SIMs into a Portable Wifi Hotspot with multi sim supported. Connect your Smartphones, Tablets, PCs and access 4g data speeds with this 4g wingle
10. Huawei E8372h-820 LTE Wingle Data Card
- Plug and play 4G LTE Wingle Data Card up to 150Mbps (DL)/ 50mbps(ul)
- Connect up to 16 devices
- Wi-fi up to 150Mbps USB 2.0
- Data and SMS Service
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT WIFI ROUTER WITH SIM CARDS
Can you put a SIM card in a WiFi router?
A portable router is very easy to use. If the SIM card subscription is active, simply insert the SIM card into the router and connect to its network from the device you want.
Can I put my phone SIM in a 4G router?
Yes, you can now use the Sim sim on 4G Router and Yes you can use the unlimited three data packet on that router and get unlimited 4G data, this is the case for now, but this will remain unknown for a long time.
How do I setup my WiFi router?
Steps to set up a route
Step 1: Decide where to place the router.
Step 2: Connect to the Internet.
Step 3: Prepare a wireless gateway.
Step 4: Connect the gate to the router.
Step 5: Use the app or web dashboard.
Step 6: Create a username and password.
Step 7: Update the router firmware.
Step 8: Create a Wi-Fi password.
What device is required to connect to the Internet?
The main part of the hardware you need is the modem. The type of Internet access you choose will determine the type of modem you need. Dial-up access is using a phone modem, DSL service is using a DSL modem, cable access is using a cable modem, and satellite service is using a satellite adapter.
What do you need for WiFi in your house?
To set up WiFi in your home, all you need is a modem connected to a wireless router, or a wireless gateway, which is a modem with a wireless router in one unit (see What is a Wireless Gateway? For more information).
Do all routers have a SIM card?
3G or 4G LTE routers and MiFis not only support standard WiFi, but also handle wireless mobile technology. In short, the only difference between them and other standard Wi-Fi routers is that they have a Sim card slot. It’s that simple.
Can you use any router for rain SIM card?
Your rain SIM will work on any 4G router, unless the router is locked to another network provider.
How do I use my router as a SIM card?
A portable WiFi router is similar to your home internet box, but instead of being attached to a phone cable, they have a SIM card inside instead. If you find a portable Wi-Fi device ‘on’, this means you can use any SIM card, anywhere in the world, within it.