10 Best Router UPS To Have Constant Working Internet
The Router UPS keeps your Wi-Fi Router up and running in any event, during power cuts. Isn’t it incredible? You will not need to lose your web association or end phone calls for even a solitary moment. The Router UPS ought to be charged for the time being for ideal reinforcement hours.
The Router UPS is an ideal answer for Work/concentrate from home time. The Router Ups gives Uninterrupted force supply to Wi-Fi switch. The Router UPS comes in incredible plan too, the bended edge with lovely white tone is an ideal expansion to the style of your room.
The Battery accompanies connectors simplifying it for the clients to supplant later on. The savvy regulator gives broadened battery life. The green LED shows power ON and the red LED demonstrates battery low condition to design your gatherings in like manner.
Here’s a rundown of the Best Router UPS that works with all significant specialist organizations Routers/Modems.
10 Best Router UPS-Our Top Picks
1.Artis AR-MINIDC-3 Mini UPS for WiFi Router/Modem/CCTV/Set top Box/POE Devices.
8800mAh Battery. Supports 9V/12V-1A/1.5A/2A Routers. USB Port Phone Charging.Battery Level Indicator. BIS Certified
- Compact & Lightweight Mini UPS with battery level indicator, 8800mah battery & upto 8 hours backup for Wifi Routers, Modems, CCTV Cameras, DTH Set Top Boxes, POE Devices & USB Smartphone Charging. Router support: 9V/12V-1A/1.5A/2A. POE Support: 15V/24V. USB Output: 1.7A Max.
- Massive 8800mah battery provides upto 8 hours of backup. Battery Level indicator helps check charge/backup Level. Compatible with All 12V and 9V Routers with 1A / 1.5A / 2A Input Requirement. (Please check your Devices Power Requirement on its original Charger, Please refer user manual before first use)
2. Intelizon MicroUPS, UPS Backup for Home Wi-Fi routers, Supports WFH with un-interpreted Wi-Fi During Power cuts – for 12V Wi-fi Router
- ✅ 100% Made in India. Keeps your Wi-Fi Router up & running even during power cuts
- ✅ 5 years life and power backup to 4 hrs.
- ✅ Compact and lightweight inbuilt battery
- ✅ Compatible with all 12V Router
- ✅ Plug and Play: 20secs connection and simple to replace battery
3. QUBO Mini UPS Plus from Hero Group
- Uninterrupted Power Backup for WiFi Routers
- 4 Hours Long Battery Back-up
- Voltage Regulated
- Current Surge Protection
- Zero Lag Switching
- Made in India
4. Oakter Mini UPS for 12V WiFi Router Uninterrupted Power Backup for WiFi Routers During Power Outage Upto 2 Hours Power Backup to Wi-Fi Router 12V up to 3A (Assorted Colour)
- UNINTERRUPTED CONNECTIVITY Mini UPS for Wi-Fi router provides 20 Minutes to 2 hours of uninterrupted power (Depends on current consumption of WiFi Router) to your 12V WiFi router. Mini UPS can ensure uninterrupted supply during power cuts and switch over to generators for WiFi router. Mini Ups Uses BIS Certified 3 Nos. Lithium-ion Cells (Brand: Sinohan Power Battery, Model: 18650).
5. Mareechi 12v DC Mini UPS Power Backup for Wi-Fi Routers | Short Backup 1hour | Community Edition| Made in India
- Before purchasing, please check the backside label of your Wi-Fi router or DSL modem. The power rating should be showing as 12v, meaning that this UPS product is compatible to your device. If instead, its showing as 9v or 5v or 15v, then this UPS product is not compatible.
- The UPS is very compact at 3 x 3.3 x 1inch and just weighs 165gms. It comes with 19wh Lithium ion battery which are good for more than 3hrs backup, and up-to 6hrs backup when used with low power rated Wi-Fi routers. Typical backup time for a Fiber broadband router is around 3.5hrs. On power failure the UPS will instantly switchover to backup batteries
6. STARWATT WiFi Router UPS Dual 12V 1A + 12V 1A Output with 12V Adaptor for Router, Intercom, Set-top Box
- Router Online UPS Supports All Type of 12V DC Wi-Fi Routers 12V – 0.5A, 12V – 1A, 12V – 1.5A, 12V – 2A. Backup time depends on current consumption of different make/ model of Wi-Fi Routers. This device will only support 12V Routers/ Modems. For 9V or 5V Routers, Refer to the other models.
- Dual Output Design lets you to connect your two 12V 1A Wi-Fi Router/ Modem with a single Device. Comes with a True 12V 2A Adaptor for Fast charging and powering two devices simultaneously. Complete Online UPS function with Zero Lag Switching- allows your Router/modem to seamlessly continue functioning during power outages. Comes with LED Indicator for Charging, UPS Running on battery, Fully Charged.
7. RESONATE RouterUPS CRU12V2A – Up to 4 Hours Power Backup for Wi-Fi Router, FTTH, ONT Routers. Un-Interrupted Internet as You Work, Shop, Learn from Home. Mini UPS for Router
- Un-Interrupted Internet : WFH? Zero Lag, Instant Power Backup for Wi-Fi Routers to ensure your work, play and shop from home is un-interrupted during power-cuts. No More disconnects of VPN, WebEx, Zoom, Skype, NetFlix, AnyDesk during power-cuts whether it’s a minute or an hour
8. SRRK Router UPS for WiFi Router Uninterrupted Power Backup for WiFi Router 12V up to 2A
- Works with all major service providers Routers/Modems
- Important : Before Ordering check your router Power rating , it should be 12V and Current rating should be less than or equal to 2 Amps
- Zero lag switching for seamless experience. Li-ion battery for long lasting performance, Intelligent Li-ion battery management system for Battery Over charge, discharge protection
9. Zinq Technologies 12V UPS for Router, Intercom, CCTV, Set-top Box with Upto 4 Hours Power Backup ZQ-6600 (Black)
- Smart Charging: The smart battery management system automatically charges the UPS battery when the power is switched on and during power cuts spontaneously switches to battery mode.
- Up to 4 hours of backup: The UPS provides 4 hours of seamless power backup for your WiFi or ADSL router.
- Easy installation: It is DIY friendly as it can be installed within 30 seconds.
10. Cuzor Mini UPS for Wi-Fi Router | Supports All (12V-2A) (12V-1.5A)(12V-1A)| Auto Cut Off | Replaceable Battery | Upto 4 Hour Backup
- Zero Lag Switching – The built in power line detection circuit of Cuzor 12V UPS ensures switching between power line and battery happens without any delay.
- Batteries auto cut off on a full charge. You can keep Cuzor connected to power all the time
- No need to keep buying new UPS every 2 years. Get battery replaced on request within 48 hours
Buying Guide- 10 Best Router UPS
The Router UPS provides Uninterrupted power supply for seamless internet during power outages. The Router UPS automatically switches with zero lag from input power to battery back up during power failure and switches back to main power supply once input power comes back.
There are some features that you should look for before buying the Router UPS for your WI-FI. These include-
The smart battery management system automatically charges the UPS battery when the power is switched on and during power cuts spontaneously switches to battery mode.
The Router UPS should provide 4 hours of seamless power backup for your WiFi or ADSL router. Buy the router with 18Wh Battery.
The Router UPS should be DIY friendly , so that it can be installed within 30 seconds.
BIS certified, consumer-grade CE, RoHS certified. Look for these certifications before buying.
The Router UPS should come with a good warranty period. Bare minimum of 1 year from the date of purchase as provided by the manufacturer.
Benefits of Router UPS
- The Router UPS is a perfect solution for Work/study from home era.
- The Router UPS provides Uninterrupted power supply for Wi-Fi router.
- You will not lose your internet connection or end conference calls for even a single minute
- Zero Lag Switching
Important For Buyers
Before Ordering the Best Router UPS, check your router Power rating , it should be 12V and Current rating should be less than or equal to 2 Amps.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ROUTER UPS
Can UPS be used for WiFi router?
The UPS comes with a 12-volt cable that you can plug into your router. And you need to plug the router’s charging cable at the back of your UPS. You can check the power requirement of your router.
How do I connect my router to UPS?
Here is how to connect your UPS to your appliances:
Connect the router or ONT to the output port using the supplied splitter cable.
You can also connect devices such as your mobile phone to the 5VDC USB output on the cable.
Insert the power adapter of your fiber or Wi-Fi router to the input port of the UPS.
Do I need a UPS for my router?
And the same goes for your modem – so you should use battery backups for both your WiFi router and your internet modem if they’re two separate devices. Another reason why you should use a battery backup for your router and modem is to stay connected to the internet.
Can I use Power Bank as router ups?
With this cable, you can connect your power bank to router. Thus, when power cut, you can use your power bank to supply your router.Check the input power ratings of your WiFi Router. The power ratings are typically mentioned in the label behind your WiFi, WiFi/ADSL Router.
How do I turn my router into a USB?
Steps – Connect the Power Bank (5v) or Laptop USB (5v) Supply to DC Step-Up Module into the voltage-input side, and tune the output voltage to 12v-12.1v range using multimeter by rotating tuner screw (check picture). We are ready to test now, plug in the DC power jack into your Router and enjoy.
How long will a 650VA ups run a router?
Computer UPSs are usually marketed as “10 minutes on batteries under full load”. If your router takes 1Amp, this is 12VA power consumption, so (in the ideal world) 650VA UPS should power it for (650/12)*10 = 540 minutes, or nine hours
What is the use of router ups?
It basically acts as a power-bank or UPS for your router and allows you to have uninterrupted Wi-Fi during those few minutes or even hours when you have no power.
How long will a router last on a UPS?
For router 600VA built in battery UPS is more than enough. It can give power to your router approx 15 minutes to 20 minutes. If you need more than that time, you have to go for 1000VA. On this UPS your router can run 1hour to 1hour 30 minutes.
What are the benefits of a good router?
- Top Benefits of Having A Good Wireless Router
- Delivers Wi-Fi Signals Reliably. Modern WiFi routers will have dual or tri-band capabilities. …
- Longer and Better Range. …
- User-Friendly Interface. …
- Bandwidth Priorization. …
- A Wealth Of Specialty Features.
Is ups required for router?
You can check the power requirement of your router. Most routers come with a 12 Volt and up to 2 Amp requirement. (Check the below Image). You can use these also to power your modem or your WIFI Range extender.