Baby Bottles are ideal for drinking water, milk, juice and other nutritional liquids for baby.The baby anti-colic bottle is the feeding bottle that is light and transparent with high strength and it is unbreakable and can tolerate High Temperature. The baby’s anti-colic bottle is designed such that it makes it easy for the baby to hold the bottle and holding bring it closer during feeding. The baby anti-colic bottles are made free from BPA materials and are easy to clean. The leak-proof feature of the bottle works like a simple locking screw cap that protects from leakage of liquid from the bottle. The baby anti colic bottles are proven to reduce colic and fussing and are great for uninterrupted feeding.
Here’s a list of 10 BEST BABY ANTI COLIC BOTTLES that are available on the market.
Our Top Picks
1.U-Grow Anti Colic Wide Neck Baby Feeding Bottle (Pack of 2) (Pink & Green, 250ml)
- Nipple Size- Medium (For 3 Plus Months Baby) and Heat resistance 120°C
- CONVENIENT HOLD The Bottle is designed for easy to hold bottle for your baby and brings closer during feeding
- 100 Percent TOXINS FREE BPA Free and easy to clean
2. Chicco WellBeing 150 ml Feeding Bottle, Advanced Anti-Colic System, Soft & Hygienic Silicone Teat, BPA free (Blue)
- Chicco WellBeing Feeding Bottles are especially designed to provide the baby with a comfortable and relaxed feeding experience. It helps protect your baby from colic, hiccups, regurgitation (spitting-up), and irritability
3. RNAZLIS Anti Colic Neck Feeding Bottles with Handle for Newborn Baby Nursing Bottle with Nipple, BPA-Free-Random Color (250ML)
- Material – Bottle Body Is Made Of Food Grade Polypropylene ( BPA Free )
- Feeding Bottle Was Light And Transparent With High Strength and Unbreakable, High Temperature Resistance 20 C – 110C
- EASY TO CLEAN: With a wide neck, the baby feeding bottles can be easily assembled and disassembled for quick, thorough cleaning between feedings. It is dishwasher safe.
- Free shipping
4. Philips Avent Anti Colic Bottle 260ml (Twin Pack)
- Proven to reduce colic and fussing
- Uninterrupted feeding
- Easy to hold and clean
- Mix and match
- BPA free. Nipple Material : Silicone
5. Dr. Brown’s Narrow Bottle Natural Flow Options Anti-Colic Bottle(120 Ml, Pack of 1, White)
- 4oz/ 120ml standard neck bottle options bottle can be used with or without the vents
Contains level 1 silicon nipple 1 cleaning brush
- It helps reduce feeding problems, helps digestion and helps preserve vitamins
- Free shipping
6. R for Rabbit First Feed Plastic PP Baby Feeding Nipple Milk Bottle with Anti Colic for New Born Babies | Kids of 6 Plus Months Old 250 ml (Light Blue)
- Safety First: First Feed PP Bottles are BIS Certified for the safety of the little ones.
- Wide Neck Bottle: Baby feeding bottle with a wide neck is perfect for a wider nipple that mimics the look and feel of the breast and makes the baby feel comfortable while feeding.
- Free shipping
7. LuvLap Anti-Colic Slim / Regular Neck Essential Baby Feeding Bottle, 250ml (Pack of 2), New Born / Infants / Toddler upto 3 years, Jungle Tales & Wild Flowers, BPA Free
- 100% PP Feeding Bottle, BPA Free
- Liquid Silicone Teat with advanced anti-colic valve
- Spiral Grooved Nipple for comfortable latch
- No Nipple Collapse
- Ergonomic Bottle shape
- Free shipping
8. Manan Shopee Baby Kids Stainless Steel Bottle/Steel Feeder, Anti Colic Feeding Bottle, 2 in 1 Spout Sipper/Feeding Bottle with Baby Waterproof Bibs (240ml-Orange)
- Bottle shape design easy to handle and easy to hold.
- The Unique Bottle Design Allows For Easy Heating And Cooling Of Liquids Bottles Can Even Be Warmed In A Cup Of Hot Water
- Stainless Steel Bottle With Silicone Nipple
9. Mee Mee Premium Glass Feeding Bottle | BPA-Free | Anti-Colic Teat (120ml, Pink)
- Made from non toxic international quality glass for safety and durability.
- Conforms to international laws of safety and is certified by the imaph
- Insulated design helps to keep the milk warm
- Convenient to use, carry, sterilize and clean
10. Philips Avent Anti-colic Bottle with AirFree vent 9oz 1pk, SCF403/14
- Designed to reduce most common feeding issues: colic, gas, and reflux
- Airfree vent keeps nipple full of milk, not air
- Airfree vent is one piece, easy to clean
- A range of flow rates are available for your growing baby. This bottle includes a 1month+ slow flow nipple (Size 2)
Do Anti-Colic Bottles Work?
The primary reason for infant gas is the baby swallowing air, causing it to become trapped in the digestive system. Since the main cause of gassiness is swallowed air, you should focus on the bottle that you’re offering to your baby. Finding a bottle design that works with your baby’s oral anatomy in a way to minimize air consumption while feeding can reduce gas bubbles in the baby’s belly. This is where Anti Colic Bottles comes to work for the little munchkins.
How To Choose An Anti-Colic Baby Bottle
Here are some of the key features that the bottle manufacturers use in order to eliminate the air entering your baby’s digestive system.
The Nipple Flow
For colicky babies, slow flow is generally best whereas if the baby is trying too hard to suck milk from the bottle, they can be consuming air instead. Make sure the bottle you choose has plenty of nipple flow to help you find the right balance for your baby.
The Nipple Shape
Some babies do well with a wide nipple; others prefer narrow. The nipple shape is important and should be designed in a way that it minimizes the possibility of air bubbles becoming trapped in the tip.
The Nipple Valve
While sucking on a bottle, a vacuum is created and pressure builds. This pressure needs to be released for the flow of milk to continue. Many nipples have a built-in valve system that is designed to let air back out in a way that doesn’t create large bubbles in the milk that remain in the bottle.
The Bottle Shape
The baby bottles come in all different shapes and sizes. Some are straight, some are curved, but while choosing the right bottle shape, you’ll need to consider your baby’s preferred feeding position.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT BABY ANTI COLIC BOTTLES
What is anti-colic feeding bottle?
anti-colic valve is designed to keep air away from your baby’s tummy to reduce colic and discomfort. As your baby feeds, the valve integrated into the teat flexes to allow air into the bottle to prevent vacuum build up and vents it towards the back of the bottle.
Should I use anti-colic bottles from birth?
Yes. Anyone can use an anti-colic bottle. They are designed to reduce the amount of air a baby takes in while feeding, so can help the baby have less wind.
How long should you use anti-colic bottles for?
For safety and hygiene reasons we recommend that you replace your anti-colic teat every 2-months.
Does warm formula help with gas?
Sometimes it’s due to gas, or the the type of formula, bottle, or nipple used, or something else entirely. Put a warm towel or warm water bottle on your baby’s belly, checking first to make sure it’s not too hot. Hold your baby upright. Put your baby in a swing — the motion may have a soothing effect.
How long does colic last for a baby?
Colic is when a healthy baby cries for a very long time, for no obvious reason. It is most common during the first 6 weeks of life. It usually goes away on its own by age 3 to 4 months.
How do I know if my baby has colic?
Features of colic may include the following: Intense crying that may seem more like screaming or an expression of pain. Crying for no apparent reason, unlike crying to express hunger or the need for a diaper change. Extreme fussiness even after crying has diminished.
Do anti colic bottles make a difference?
Your baby cries, fusses, and is often inconsolable. That’s when parents may want to consider buying anti-colic bottles, which help prevent excessive air from being swallowed with milk. Swallowing air may cause extra gas which contributes to a baby’s colic
Can you use anti colic bottles with breast milk?
Anti colic: Philips Avent claims these bottles have an advanced anti colic system with an ‘innovative twin valve’. This colic valve is designed to reduce colic by venting air into the bottle instead. The claim: Philips claim the design of their ‘natural bottles’ means they are easy to combine with breastfeeding.
Do anti-colic bottles help reflux?
Properly chosen anti-colic bottle with the right nipple flow can also help with reflux. It will ensure the baby is not eating too fast (or too slow) which could result in spit-up, as well as not gulping too much air, which could lead to gas and painful colic.